Now that the new MyLegion.org is live, training resources are available to help registered users understand and access the membership tools available.
Five videos cover how to:
1. Get started on MyLegion.org
2. Manage your myLegion.org account
3. Manage your groups
4. Process membership
5. Create group administrative tasks
MY GROUPS help for American Legion and Sons officers show how to:
- Assign group permission
- Email members
- Conduct a global member search
- Manage member information
- Process membership
- Create reports and labels
- View members
- Print member rosters
- Access brochures, officer manuals and speeches
- Access the Consolidated Post Report and Consolidated Squadron Report
- Membership card
- Membership renewal
- Login password and username
- Subscription management
MyLegion.org is a free, secure website for American Legion members, Sons of The American Legion members, and post, district and department officers.
Learn more about the new MyLegion.org here.